Hi - here are my PRS.

Hi everyone - I’m new here and to PRS - Got my first ‘07 Custom 24 about 3 years ago.
Here’s some pics of my current PRS guitars.

Left is my ‘89 Transparent Charcoal and right is my ‘88 Yellow. The ‘89 has a trem-up rout. Both are extremely punchy, forward guitars.

Here are my 25th and 30th Anniversaries. These are sleeker.

Yo JD, my brother from an other side of the third rock mother! Good to see you here!

Beautiful machines for sure. I am sooooo missing the 89 VY I just sold last month.

I am getting a replacement but the schedules between me and seller keep changing.

The wait just KILLS!!!!!

Hey mate, how’s things?! You’re on here too? Great to see man!

Things going pretty well here except for the corona crap. How about you?

What amps you rocking these days? After rolling through all the Mesa stuff I had over the last few years, I"ve settled on a PRS Archon and a Bogner ATMA and I've never been happier with my amps.

Hope you're doing well and your family is safe.

Things going pretty well here except for the corona crap. How about you?

What amps you rocking these days? After rolling through all the Mesa stuff I had over the last few years, I"ve settled on a PRS Archon and a Bogner ATMA and I've never been happier with my amps.

Hope you're doing well and your family is safe.

Yep everyone good here, hope the same with you.
The Archon and Atma are fantastic amps.
I’ve been on a bit of a journey amp-wise but have arrived at a ‘64 AC30 Top Boost and ‘90 Tweed Bassman Reissue. I also have a SLO and Diezel VH4 for the heavy stuff and an ‘85 Boogie No-Stripe MKIII.
I’m really happy with these amps!

Killer batch in prestine condition. Can't believe they're older than 30 years!!!
Just curious about the trem-up feature on the 88. Has it come stock from factory?

Killer batch in prestine condition. Can't believe they're older than 30 years!!!
Just curious about the trem-up feature on the 88. Has it come stock from factory?
Thanks! That's the '89 with the Trem-up.
I called PRS and they said it would've been a Custom order from the original owner and less than 10% of them came with the Trem-up option which was $100 extra in '89. I'm the 3rd owner I'm pretty sure.
That Black '89 lived in an AX-SAK cover. I have all the original reciepts, shipping and customs form from '89. Pretty wild.

Thanks! That's the '89 with the Trem-up.
I called PRS and they said it would've been a Custom order from the original owner and less than 10% of them came with the Trem-up option which was $100 extra in '89. I'm the 3rd owner I'm pretty sure.
That Black '89 lived in an AX-SAK cover. I have all the original reciepts, shipping and customs form from '89. Pretty wild.
Oh, thanks a lot!

Back