Hey You! Yeah You! Get an Avatar Already!

sergiodeblanc

See here's the thing, you've been posting here for weeks if not months or a whole year and you don't have a friggin' avatar... What's an avatar? It's that little picture that pops up next to your posts right under your name and it's been empty all this time.

What you do is click your little mousey on the "Settings" thingy at the top of every page, scroll down to "edit avatar", go to the second box that lets you upload it from the pics that are already in your computer, and... DO IT ALREADY!!!!!

Why haven't you done it already? Maybe you think you're too cool for this kind of thing or that it don't matter, but I'm here to tell you it does matter!... And it's not cool to not rock an avatar, it lets other people know what kinda' personality you've got to go along with that crazy screen name of yours with all those complex numbers and stuff that don't mean anything to anybody but yourself.

Think you're a badass an' being subversive by not havin' one? Nope. I already ruined that style for you with this avatar months ago:

See?!?! Now you'll look like a fool rockin' this one:

You don't want to be that guy.

Spend a few minutes of that time you're wasting at work on the computer an' go get one.... Yes, I'm talkin' directly to you.

But don't forget, wanting an avatar is how Mac got fat.

How_Mac_Got_Fat_1_zpsc95d8c47.jpg

I've tried several times to get my avatar to show up, but it fails every time from my ipad. I don't have a PC at home anymore. This forum needs an app!

<= Well, I tried for far too long to get the 2 photos layered the way I wanted. Got close, but still not sure I like it so we'll see how long it lasts.

Back