Here we go again, free goodies from PRS

I bought three PRS this year. Not really interested in any of the free stuff. Don't like PRS strings, straps, and cables. The most useful swag I got this year was the PRS water bottle that they passed out at the experience. Can't find another one for love nor money. If they offered something I couldn't get from a store, I'd buy another. $350 could get you a really cool boutique pedal.

I'm gonna have to try to take advantage of this... This may be just the push to get me over the edge to buy another this year...

By the way, to the folks who have bought recently and won't be eligible, if your dealer is super cool and not a big box chain, they may be inclined to give you some of these goodies as a good will gesture. Not naming any names but this is what my dealer offered when my purchase during the last promotion could have been a day or two outside the date range...

I've got three guitars and an amp on order. My luck, none of them will come in time. :bawling:

I think as long as it's purchased between December 31st and December 31st on your receipt and you send it in by some date in early January you should be ok

Wow, that sure is a narrow window! ;)

My new CU24 10-top Sprayer's Choice should be here tomorrow! Can't wait! Been wanting a PRS 10-top for a LONG time, and finally did it. And this swag gift set is icing on the cake!

Oh, where are my manners? "Hello everyone, my name is Tom, and I now own a PRS." :D

Wow, that sure is a narrow window! ;)

My new CU24 10-top Sprayer's Choice should be here tomorrow! Can't wait! Been wanting a PRS 10-top for a LONG time, and finally did it. And this swag gift set is icing on the cake!

Oh, where are my manners? "Hello everyone, my name is Tom, and I now own a PRS." :D

haha, sorry, I meant October 31st thru December 31st.

I got my package in mid Nov. Two weeks after I sent the receipt in. I lucked out. I had talked to Sweetwater on Wed. 31st about my Custom 24 and when I actually bought it was not going to be until Saturday 3rd, when I picked it up. While I was emailing back and forth, the website updated and showed the gift.

It is really cool. I got a hat for my bald head and a bunch of other goodies. Thanks PRS

Mine was sent in the 3rd of December, no package yet.
How long did it take for others to get theirs after they sent in their receipt?

Hi Corey,

Please allow 6-8 weeks to receive your package. It may come a bit sooner than that, but the factory was shut down for a week during the holidays so I don't want to promise a date we can't delivery on.

Thanks

I sent in my receipt for my 408 HOG probably about 3 to 4 weeks ago and already received my 1st one :biggrin:. I must say once again the fine people at PRS have outdone themselves. The strap is really quite impressive. Now I just have to wait for the one that I sent in for my NOS ME.

Hey Shawn! I bought my 513 a few weeks back and sent off all the info PRS needed for the "Thank You" stuff. I did buy the guitar brand new at Guitar Center, but it was a 2009 model. Been hanging on the wall forever and had been passed around from store to store. Am I going to have any issues getting my holiday thank you stuff since it was a 2009 model? The receipt showed it was a new guitar and the purchase date. The standard Guitar Center receipt.

Hey Shawn! I bought my 513 a few weeks back and sent off all the info PRS needed for the "Thank You" stuff. I did buy the guitar brand new at Guitar Center, but it was a 2009 model. Been hanging on the wall forever and had been passed around from store to store. Am I going to have any issues getting my holiday thank you stuff since it was a 2009 model? The receipt showed it was a new guitar and the purchase date. The standard Guitar Center receipt.

Nope, not a problem. As long as the proper paperwork was sent in, you'll get your Thank You pack as well.

Thanks Shawn! Can't wait to get it! I think things like this are one of several things that makes PRS a class act above everyone else!

I think mine took 11 days to receive. Of course I only live an hour and a half from the factory.

Just got the email alert from UPS.
I singed up with UPS for their new "My Choice" thing, and everything now shipped to me alerts me I have something on the way.
I no longer have to add the tracking numbers from Amazon or anywhere I buy stuff, UPS does it automatically for me, pretty cool.
Shipped on the 4th, will be here the 11th.
7 days is about normal from coast to coast.
This notice alerts you that the shipment listed below is scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date: Friday, 01/11/2013

If the scheduled delivery needs to be changed, select the Tracking Number below or log on to ups.com to request a delivery change from the tracking detail.

Shipment 1
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tracking Number: ****************
Shipper: PRS GUITARS

Thank you PRS!
Who said Christmas was over :D

We got:
Beanie hat
PRS strap
Signature Series 18' orange cord
Coffee mug
Badge lanyard
PRS sticker

goodies_2.jpg

Hm...I bought my custom 24 from sweetwater on 11/2 with the promise of this gift pack -- I mailed everything in about a week after I got the guitar, and still to this day I have not received anything.
I've emailed PRS countless times, posted on their twitter, etc. -- all ignored.
Should I just forget about it..?

Back