Here we go again, free goodies from PRS

Nice. Looks like I should be able to take advantage of this offer as well. I pre-ordered an SE Custom Acoustic A/E. Ships on the 6th and I'm hoping it's here on the 10th. I'll surely be sending out my info first business day later :p

gotta love prs! just a cool gift to look forward to on top of excellent gear.

....although I have gotten a free guitar chord and strap with every fender I have bought, even a american std. I still think that a $3000+ guitar should at least come with a strap/chord in the case.

just say'n

gotta love prs! just a cool gift to look forward to on top of excellent gear.

....although I have gotten a free guitar chord and strap with every fender I have bought, even a american std. I still think that a $3000+ guitar should at least come with a strap/chord in the case.

just say'n

They don't give an instrument cable with the SE's anymore? I just showed this to my friend and he said when he got the first run Santana SE back in '01 it came with an instrument cable.

Great News! Thanks Corey.

Also, my new SE '12 did come with a cable as always. I believe the US models don't come with any cable, but not sure.

this is nice but wish there was a little bit of a grace period. I just bought a new P22 2 weeks ago and well I guess I get nothing :(

I ordered my P24 in August just after it was announced, it did not get finished until after the promotion ended for free strings for a year. Now this.

Seriously... I love PRS but I swear they track my purchases and do this just to mess with me. Between the experience/free strings for a year, and this, I bought the SE cab and Akesson SE on different occasions. DANG.

Got my SE Tremonti Custom yesterday, but "ordered" it on 10/18. Guess I'm out of luck? That sucks.

I also have a 408 Hawg coming from the same "farm" I think Chris and the wait just created an extra bonus.:rock::cheers:

Just did a double take on that! :eek: Forgot you call leads chords in the US!

I'm inclined to agree with you... It'd be nice to see some extra case candy if you're laying down a lot of bread.

Na, we call them cords or cables. We play chords on our guitars. ;)

Back