Help Me Choose My Next PRS!!! S2 or CE?

CE or S2?

• CE-24

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • S2 Standard 22

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
I voted S2 simply because it's not such a departure from what you have and having very different instruments in the recording studio is a plus, gigging it's a different story.

On stage I need familiar and comfortable as to not confuse my feeble mind of the task at hand, speaking with my instrument.

Thank you guys so much for all your thoughtful insight!! You all really helped me make the decision :)
In a turn of events, a Mike Mushok baritone showed up on reverb for $500 (I've wanted one since I was like 13). I was on the fence, but after being encouraged by both my girlfriend and my drummer I decided to pull the trigger on the baritone AND the S2 since it about made up the price the CE24 would've been so... I guess I'm getting two guitars now. I'm so weak!! Hahaha

Worst case if one or both doesn't work out, reverb still exists :) I'm really happy with my decision because I've needed a baritone for a while!!

The good news is there wasn't a wrong choice it was subjective so congrats and be sure to let us know how theyre working out, I just put my S2 Standard 22 down after playing for an hour its a brilliant guitar enjoy!

Thank you guys so much for all your thoughtful insight!! You all really helped me make the decision :)
In a turn of events, a Mike Mushok baritone showed up on reverb for $500 (I've wanted one since I was like 13). I was on the fence, but after being encouraged by both my girlfriend and my drummer I decided to pull the trigger on the baritone AND the S2 since it about made up the price the CE24 would've been so... I guess I'm getting two guitars now. I'm so weak!! Hahaha

Worst case if one or both doesn't work out, reverb still exists :) I'm really happy with my decision because I've needed a baritone for a while!!

giphy.gif

No one has posted links to your band yet, so here you are. Great playing, love the riffs on your SC :)

Hopefully you get PRS artist status / deals in the near future

Thank you so much!!! I did email PRS recently but of course with the current situation it's hard to say whether anything will come of it or not. Hopefully someday soon though!! That's the dream :)

Great job! 2 PRS NGDs! Woohoo!

I was looking at that Mushok on reverb too and was planning to get it. I am not connecting well with my current Ibanez baritone having a flat radius fretboard.

Great job! 2 PRS NGDs! Woohoo!

I was looking at that Mushok on reverb too and was planning to get it. I am not connecting well with my current Ibanez baritone having a flat radius fretboard.
Aw man I barely beat you to it! I feel like I see the mushoks show up on reverb like once a week so hopefully you'll be able to snag one soon!

Two! Yes!

Back