Have Vela, what next?

Should mention I need something under $1300 :-(

ntion my price range is under

Good things happen to those who wait or in my case use credit :)
You know your going to end up with more PRS and they are going to cost more than $1300 for the most part might as well get it over with saw a SS go for 1900 a few days ago.
Good luck in you search

Good things happen to those who wait or in my case use credit :)
You know your going to end up with more PRS and they are going to cost more than $1300 for the most part might as well get it over with saw a SS go for 1900 a few days ago.
Good luck in you search
My wife has set my budget this time
:)

American special strat or SE custom 24 spalted maple top? That’s a tough call...SE PRS or low end American made strat...

By the way the single cut satin and the Strat are essentially the same price theough Sweetwater. I can get the SE custom 24 for about 650.

That confirms it, there is something wrong with you! :p

Bodia, my friend, you’ve known me long enough to know that of COURSE there’s something wrong with me! Might have to do with more than guitars and amps, though...

Anyway, Santanas are cool, awesome guitars, but just aren’t my thing. I’m not big on 24 fret guitars. I like the 22 fret models (I can’t explain why I have that ‘impulse buy’ CU24 30th PS, but at least it has vintage style pickups).

Bodia, my friend, you’ve known me long enough to know that of COURSE there’s something wrong with me! Might have to do with more than guitars and amps, though...

Anyway, Santanas are cool, awesome guitars, but just aren’t my thing. I’m not big on 24 fret guitars. I like the 22 fret models (I can’t explain why I have that ‘impulse buy’ CU24 30th PS, but at least it has vintage style pickups).

Of course I do. Still, I'd like to have martinis with ya!

I was going to suggest a Starla, for another flavor of retro goodness. But the S2 singlecut satin will rock! Great choice.

Upgraded to the regular finish (S2 SingleCut Standard) instead of the satin, ordered from sweetwater and PRS is apparently backed up, it ain’t coming until July as of now...they are swamped with demand. Things are obviously going well sales-wise. MCCarty Burst it is!

Upgraded to the regular finish (S2 SingleCut Standard) instead of the satin, ordered from sweetwater and PRS is apparently backed up, it ain’t coming until July as of now...they are swamped with demand. Things are obviously going well sales-wise. MCCarty Burst it is!
I guess the way I can look at is they are making a guitar just for me since they had to order it for me. Ha.

Back