Have Vela, what next?

Jackobeam

recently got a vela and am loving it. Saving up some cash for a new guitar in March and am debating the s2 custom 24 satin and the s2 singlecut satin...also thinking of a strat. However, really want another PRS after playing this vela. Which of those two are most different from the vela in your opinion? The s2 custom 24 or the singlecut?
Which would you recommend to compliment the vela? Mostly basement guitar player, former pro band member in younger days.
Thanks!

... are most different from the vela in your opinion? ...
Which would you recommend to compliment the vela? ...!

In my view it's really the other way around. Everything is different from the Vela because the Vela is different from everything else. So rather than try to pick based on something that they both are different from (they look similar under this condition), rather, pick which one you want next based on what they have or do differently. Do you want to try 24 frets? Do you want the increased low end power of a singlecut? In other words, no matter which you pick you will be different from the Vela....pick from other factors.

If you want S type get a Silver Sky
Consider a Core ( Used ) SCT ( Single Cut Trem )
My next fave S2 is the Studio

Should mention I need something under $1300 :-(

ntion my price range is under
Leaning S2 Singlecut, seems like that is pretty powerful with a ton of sustain yes? Fender amer Strat with Texas specials Ian also calling me though.

Back