Happy American Independence Day!!!

Dogs in the bedroom tonight!

Yeah, this whole last week is a terror for my poor dog. Doesn’t want to go outside. Just hides.

Mine too...sucks for the poor pups.:( your vet will hook him/her up with anxiety meds if you tell them they are traumatized

That's been my practice for years. Take the pooches to the basement, and sleep on the couch until 2:00 AM

Y’all got English Terriers and Irish Wolf Hounds? Because it sounds to me like y’all are harboring British sympathizers. At least my cat is a true patriot and barfed all over my Blackstar amp on Thursday.

But I feel for you guys, it’s challenging to be in a household with differing political views... my son was waving to the Pro-Lifers and my wife was cheering on the Confederate Civil War re-enactors at the 4th of July parade we went to. :p

Y’all got English Terriers and Irish Wolf Hounds? Because it sounds to me like y’all are harboring British sympathizers. At least my cat is a true patriot and barfed all over my Blackstar amp on Thursday.

But I feel for you guys, it’s challenging to be in a household with differing political views... my son was waving to the Pro-Lifers and my wife was cheering on the Confederate Civil War re-enactors at the 4th of July parade we went to. :p
Almost sounds like the Wayne’s World ad - we laughed, we cried, we hurled :)

One of my neighbors is a Civil War re-enactor. He was a Confederate until a year, or so ago. Now he's a Union Calvary man. Also, it's now "Living History" not "re-enacting." :rolleyes:

Yeah, each year I’ve a different approach. This year was hemp chewy treats and anti anxiety collar. Helped a tiny bit but not enough to matter. Last night, even yesterday morning when nothing was going on, he didn’t want to go outside or take his normal walk.:(

Poor pup! Sorry bro:(. Our pups are our kids, so I totally get what you're dealing with. I've been wanting to try the hemp treats for both of mine. Everybody knows, I'm a big proponent of the of "herbal meds".:cool:

ev5E3tO.jpg

Poor pup! Sorry bro:(. Our pups are our kids, so I totally get what you're dealing with. I've been wanting to try the hemp treats for both of mine. Everybody knows, I'm a big proponent of the of "herbal meds".:cool:

I picked up a bottle of CBD Oil for my oldest pup. He seems to be more "relaxed" now. At least less anxious.

Back