Happy 1st Birthday!

As with the company and the instruments they make, this forum is in a class by itself. It's a pleasure and an honor to be a part of it.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL REED SMITH FORUM !!!

Lloyd/Goldtop

That's awesome....only problem I'm sure Andy has already won them all....

....seriously.

Ang's Lady Luck herself.....:girl:..err ummm...you know what I mean!:wink:

Hey man try to leave some scraps for us!!!:biggrin:

I'm probably already disqualified....just out of principle!

And by the way....Santa wasn't so lucky, now was he? :D

Thank you, everyone, for making this a great place for PRS chatter and general discussion. I too, was saddened when BAM shut it's doors. It's great to know that we have a home for all things PRS.
Good job everyone!

.... I too, was saddened when BAM shut it's doors.....

As many of you might know, there are an infinite number of alternate universes.

There currently exists a universe in which BaM continues to function.....where boB and C. Sterling maintain a dialogue...although in this universe boB is an agnostic. and C. Sterling likes very thin gauge strings. They discuss this all the time. Matter of fact, in this universe, Les and I never disagree about anything and are always aligned with regard to our opinions. This is the universe in which PRS guitars is a subsidiary of the Ed Roman Empire. It's an interesting place.

As many of you might know, there are an infinite number of alternate universes.

There currently exists a universe in which BaM continues to function.....where boB and C. Sterling maintain a dialogue...although in this universe boB is an agnostic. and C. Sterling likes very thin gauge strings. They discuss this all the time. Matter of fact, in this universe, Les and I never disagree about anything and are always aligned with regard to our opinions. This is the universe in which PRS guitars is a subsidiary of the Ed Roman Empire. It's an interesting place.

Ahem... you should definitely stop taking your patients' meds...

Ahem... you should definitely stop taking your patients' meds...

That's done in the alternate universe as well.

BTW....According to Sergio, this post makes me "All CITY".
image.php

Today, 07:47 AM
docbennett replied to a thread Happy 1st Birthday! in General Discussion
That's done in the alternate universe as well. BTW....According to Sergio, this post makes me "All CITY".
see more

76 replies | 796 view(s)

image.php

Today, 07:44 AM
docbennett replied to a thread How Many Infractions? in General Discussion
Yup. I can attest to that. Sometimes the behavior is so egregious that they just notify you via PM that you are going to take a little break. ...
see more

8 replies | 231 view(s)

image.php

Today, 07:40 AM
docbennett replied to a thread The Forum Member Request Thread in Artists & Music
So...what's taking you so long? PS...for the record....his website's demonstration of the tones they create for commercials was very...
see more

3 replies | 38 view(s)

image.php

Today, 07:39 AM
docbennett replied to a thread The Forum Member Request Thread in Artists & Music
Me too...I've made demo videos on youtube special for him. I've shown him the difference between the Parallel and Series wiring for the HXDA. I've...
see more

3 replies | 38 view(s)

image.php

76 replies | 796 view(s)

image.php

Today, 07:28 AM
docbennett replied to a thread Happy 1st Birthday! in General Discussion
As many of you might know, there are an infinite number of alternate universes. There currently exists a universe in which BaM continues to...
see more

76 replies | 796 view(s)

image.php

Today, 07:22 AM
docbennett replied to a thread The Song Title Game in Artists & Music
"Beat it" EVH.....I mean Michael Jackson
see more

Back