HACKBODY II

ViperDoc

Plugged In.
I'm sorry, but this was too good not to share. WHAT A MONSTROSITY!!!

best-selling-mahogny-with-flamed-maple-top-h-s-h-electric-guitar-red-and-green-guitar-floyed-rose-tremolo-from-china-factory-direct.jpg

Compliments of Shanghai.

Ha ha, wtf is that at the 24th fret?

And the headstock/tuner/string layout is the usual mess for a fake, of course.

Spec-wise, I'd actually be interested in this type of model: hollowbody, piezo (I assume), 24 frets, three pup config. Not sure about "Floyd Rose" or um, "import" version thereof.

The split finish is interesting, especially on the back of the neck. Looks like they actually put some work into it. If it were black and Amber it would probably look pretty cool. Why green and red?

Obviously payback for Mickey Rooney’s portrayal in Breakfast at Tiffany’s, they’re mocking us.

I keep seeing ads for these on my FB feed. I find it interesting that the website url changes on a daily basis, while the seller name remains the same. They were hocking "2018 SE Custom 24's, 22's and 277's for as little as 69 ducks. They must be quackers to think I'd fall for that again.

I keep seeing ads for these on my FB feed. I find it interesting that the website url changes on a daily basis, while the seller name remains the same. They were hocking "2018 SE Custom 24's, 22's and 277's for as little as 69 ducks. They must be quackers to think I'd fall for that again.

What’s on the 24th fret? A duck-billed platypus?!;)

One will be winging its way to some poor soul, having paid his 69 bills!

Better have some Mallard tubes in the amp!

Back