Guitar Colors And Body Styles

Bogner

Redwood Original - Pure Blood
Does Anybody Love A Color On One Type Of Body Style But Like The Same Exact Color Less On A Different Body Style?

An Example For Me Would Be Santana Yellow On A Double Cut PRS. I Like That More Than I Would Like Santana Yellow On A Singlecut PRS. I Don't Know Why That Is, It Just Is. I Know I Am Weird...Am I Alone In This Mindset?

Does Anybody Love A Color On One Type Of Body Style But Like The Same Exact Color Less On A Different Body Style?

An Example For Me Would Be Santana Yellow On A Double Cut PRS. I Like That More Than I Would Like Santana Yellow On A Singlecut PRS. I Don't Know Why That Is, It Just Is. I Know I Am Weird...Am I Alone In This Mindset?

Interesting question, and I agree. Certain guitars shapes just seem better adapted to certain colors. Eg. I really like opaque pale yellow on Strat shaped bodies. Why? Dunno. :confused:

Interesting question, and I agree. Certain guitars shapes just seem better adapted to certain colors. Eg. I really like opaque pale yellow on Strat shaped bodies. Why? Dunno. :confused:
It Is Funny How This Stuff Goes. I Can't Explain Why, I Just Know What I Know.

each instrument has it's own vibe , some colors certainly work better , for me it's about the figure in the wood complimenting the body shape
That Is Another Aspect Of This Mental Conundrum Thingy.

the color here is fairly immaterial although stunning , the combination of grain patterns and body contours is what knocks it out of the park
nw7dfxbtnw0s4ti1mrv3.jpg

I have a Vintage Yellow double-cut CU24 PS. It's very pretty.

I'm not sure I'd like the finish in a Singlecut, but I've never seen one. However, most colors work for me in either body shape.

I know nothing until I actually see the dang guitar.

"You know nothing, regardless of the topic."

"Don't let on. You're going to get me in trouble."

Les Paul: black or gold. I know burst is where the money is, but black and gold is where it’s at.

Strat: some colour under some other colour. It doesn’t matter much what colours - layers are money.

PRS: something from the rainbow

Tele: beat to sh!t, colour is irrelevant, but beat to sh!t white is best, unless it’s a Thorn in a Mustang colour

Interesting a couple people mentioned yellow being ok for double cuts but not single. I have a Vintage Yellow McCarty that I like a lot. A couple weeks ago I saw a Singlecut in yellow and also thought it didn't look as cool.

Ok I have to ask because I’m starting to see this all the time… why are you capitalizing every word?

Back