Guilty Pleasure Songs...

This is one of many....I had the same hair and bomber jacket...I'm not proud of it...but I did.

I'm with ya, bro. Hair, blonde hi-lights, collared winter waist coat (collar popped, of course), scarf, dang-ly cross earring, and wrestling shoes. 1985 - 1987 were my peak hair years!

This is one of many....I had the same hair and bomber jacket...I'm not proud of it...but I did.

I lived through that and I still have like 80%-ish of my own hair, but the bomber jacket ain't gonna fit no more. My letter jacket from 1985 still fits however...well, kinda...like 2 buttons...almost...if I suck everything in and don't breathe...

I never thought I'd hear Boston described as a "guilty pleasure." Their first album is a classic and one of the best debut albums ever. I have often and RECENTLY blasted Boston out of my car radio and I am not afraid or ashamed to admit it!

Whatever is the opposite of what you normally listen to but enjoy. Like for example, I like Pantera, they are a metal band. Something opposite of Pantera would be Abba, and I enjoy Abba.

...? I enjoy what I listen to and listen to what I enjoy. I feel no guilt. It's really very simple. The question still doesn't compute.

(Now I would feel guilty if I forced some (OK, a lot) of what I listen to onto other people. That'd probably be considered rude.)

I make no attempt to conceal the fact that I like Bluegrass music. Living this close the the Appalachian mountains, I think it may be a requirement.
BUT... no one knows that I like ABBA, so I'm not telling anyone.
I'm also the only one on this planet who liked the KISS album "Music from 'The Elder'".
I also like both old & new Metallica, old & new Iron Maiden, old and.... uh... no, just old Nickelback.
I like certain Megadeth albums I'm not supposed to like.
And I like the BR549 version of Cherokee Boogie.

i’m pretty sure the kids can hear my fred astaire blasting from the sidewalk in front of my house.

and i played level 42 at my wedding, it was the sexy.

Back