Guilty Pleasure Songs...

I lived there for about 6 years. People coming for fishing trips is a big part of the local economy.
I think I've been through there about 10 times. Back as far as 2000 and as recently as 2 years ago. We had a group that went to Sandy Haven on Big Sandy Island.

believe it or not, i have been bullied and abused for listening to too much funk music (c.1995).

here’s a good track to blast inbetween metal sessions to throw off the haters:

love Primus.

My guilty pleasure BAND is Morris Day and the time.

DUUDE! That's a good one! I was doing the bird in my living room the other day and the wife busted me...she was mortified..
I reminded her that one, I am not right and two that when the groove hits ya just gotta go with it.

Last edited:
believe it or not, i have been bullied and abused for listening to too much funk music (c.1995).

here’s a good track to blast inbetween metal sessions to throw off the haters:

If you had to get bullied and abused you should have commited with this as a cornerstone...George Clinton and the Parliament are the quintessential basis of funk that all other funk aspires to be when it grows up. You know cause "your nose will grow if you fake the funk";)

Last edited:
I actually have the CD single for this. All different mixes (pun intended).

That's awesome! Can you believe my wife had never heard it no clue whatsoever who he was???!!!! She turns 50 next month..How does that even happen??? I can't imagine not having that stored in my memory. Shes an awesome human being sometimes...other times...yeah, I'm pretty convinced there was some sort of genetic deficiency along the way...pffft..country a$$...smh...

Katy Perry - Teenage Dream, pretty much the whole damn record.

Wait...so you're telling me...Katy Perry sings? I never noticed.
Hmm, who knew?

Whenever I see those things, everything gets all fuzzy. Yep...those suck me in like a tractor beam...I mean, have you seen those puppies? Well let me tell tell ya...Absolutely an exquisite pair of great big ol blue eyes..;)

Last edited:
Back