great gig last night!!!!!

gush

Where is that speedo pic
Our band played a show last night at Lake Rathbun about 2 hours from where I live. We are new to this area so wasn't sure how it would go. We were well recieved and I'm pretty sure we scored a couple of gigs as a result.

I also got a chance to use this old peavey cab that I have been experimenting with too. It's an 80s 4x12 cab that had scorpion speakers in it. I gutted the thing and put celestion seventy 80s in it and it sounds pretty good. The cab is not open inside, its top and bottom halves are blocked off and I wasn't aware they built them that way. I guess I got lucky with this thing sounding so good and I know I played better because of it.

I would call this a tone hurdle, the kind of thing that is so satisfying that you just can't wait for the next show. Can anybody relate to that?

"I would call this a tone hurdle, the kind of thing that is so satisfying that you just can't wait for the next show. Can anybody relate to that?"

yup... Enjoy this feeling.....congrats!

Nothing like the morning after a successful gig to make you feel good about yourself...

Back