Gratuitous SE One picture

93169863_10223110192328289_4786753171789709312_n.jpg

Here's mine. Note I have a hole drilled to add a tone pot whenever I get a chance. Love the SE One!

Thank bruv. Anyone who understands the SE One wins. In my opinion, it is the greatest SE ever made and I keep hoping for a limited run of US One's.

Me too. I haven't played The Raven in over 5 years. It is safely stored in a vault back in the States.

I guess I'm a little surprised they haven't done one, too. It would be killer. Even as S2.

If that vault is a little south of me, I'll sacrifice and break the Stay at Home to make sure the Raven is still ok. Just give me the word (and directions), and I'll be there.

And thanks for the link to the Raven. I'm ready to start my day now!

Last edited:
S2 One in 594 scale-length, fat neck, Santana headstock, dual-concentric 280k volume pot, tone control, and single (albeit split-able) TCI narrow 408 pickup.

I'll be in deep sh... then :oops:. I probably better start thinking how 'bout I'm going to finance this just in case.......:rolleyes:

S2 One in 594 scale-length, fat neck, Santana headstock, dual-concentric 280k volume pot, tone control, and single (albeit split-able) TCI narrow 408 pickup.

I'm a hard YES. I'll even pay in advance.

594 scale Pattern Vintage neck would certainly be compelling. And totally feasible now that we have the S2 594 series...

Too bad forum guitars never work out.

Son of a...

Kidding aside, here's a guitar I'd buy in a heartbeat:

Body Wood: Black Limba
Neck wood: Black Limba
Finish: Gloss Nitro
Pick-guard: Black
Neck carve: Pattern
Neck binding: Get the f#$k outta here
Fretboard: Ebony
Fretboard Radius: 10"
Headstock shape: Santana (headstock painted black)
Frets: 22
Inlay: Silver Sky Birds in faux ivory
Tuners: Locking
Scale-length: 24.594"
Bridge: Paul's Guitar with brass inserts
Electronics: Single TCI narrow 408 pickup with mini-toggle to split and dual-concentric pot (tone/volume)
Pickup Ring; Creme to match birds and faux ivory tuner buttons
Case: Yes, a case (not a gig bag)
Price: $1,599 or less

Last edited:
Too bad forum guitars never work out.

Beat me to it!

Son of a...

Don't be mad.

Well, Don't be too mad!

Come on! Let's try again! S2 One, Santana headstock, vol/tone stacked, mini toggle to split the TCI Narrow 408 pup. I'm relatively indifferent on scale length, though I prefer longer. I'll bite with whatever gets consensus and approved!

LOVE the idea of the Santana headstock, BTW.

Son of a...

Kidding aside, here's a guitar I'd buy in a heartbeat..

Body Wood: Black Limba
Neck wood: Black Limba
Finish: Gloss Nitro
Pick-guard: Black
Neck carve: Pattern
Neck binding: Get the f#$k outta here
Fretboard: Ebony
Fretboard Radius: 10"
Headstock shape: Santana (headstock painted black)
Frets: 22
Inlay: Silver Sky Birds
Tuners: Locking
Scale-length: 24.594"
Bridge: Paul's Guitar with brass inserts
Electronics: Single TCI narrow 408 pickup with mini-toggle to split and dual-concentric pot (tone/volume)
Pickup Ring; Creme to match birds and faux ivory tuner buttons
Case: Yes, a case (not a gig bag)
Price: $1,599 or less

Not particular, are we? :rolleyes:

I'm down!

Back