Gratuitous SE One picture

I always regret not buying one when I had the chance..

CaeRwfO.jpg

Only ONE of those days?

Any chance I can! The One makes a killer tool for those days.

I probably have lot of those days, but yesterday I wouldn’t disturb anyone else. The couple on the other side of our condo common wall is expecting a baby in 2 weeks, so it’s gonna be lights out for loud amps when the kid comes. Which is hard, since I have to finish a horror soundrack a la The Cramps for the father by the end of summer.

I probably have lot of those days, but yesterday I wouldn’t disturb anyone else. The couple on the other side of our condo common wall is expecting a baby in 2 weeks, so it’s gonna be lights out for loud amps when the kid comes. Which is hard, since I have to finish a horror soundrack a la The Cramps for the father by the end of summer.

Encourage those new parents to get out of the house, and let you know when they go! When our daughter was born, we spent a couple hours every day in a coffeeshop, reading and chatting. It got her used to being out and (I think) accustomed to sleeping through noise. We spent the first four months in that pattern.

Good luck. I hope you also have a good amp sim. :)

My One. I looked for a while before I found One that wasn't beat up, I'm kinda ocd about that, and this One popped up local.

On the day she came home:
GhaKP6A.jpg

After a few cosmetic mods and new name, here's Sunny
VLMRJZZ.jpg

These guitars punch way beyond their weight class and I'll get another eventually to mod.

Of course you do! Want me to start sending links?:p

Damn! I've been looking for the right b-bender for the last year or so. I never thought of converting a PRS Singlecut. If the funds weren't already committed, I'd start looking for a donor. Maybe later this year. It's going to be hard getting this out of my head!

I dig the Gibby, too, but would be gutting everything on it. An SE or S2 singlecut would make a better donor.

Back