Gratuitous SE One picture

Tele295

Maluhia
I hope, my friends, that you will indulge me. My beloved SE One made its first appearance on one of my studio tracks today. It performed admirably, with glorious growly tone once I got the pedals worked out. Sure, the P90 buzzed, but I can’t hear it in the mix, so I think I’m golden!

barring, of course, the goofball reflection

eHnoy92.jpg

I didn’t know they came in so many different colors
Well there are 2 more. The Korina with birds and binding, and I've seen pictures of the Abraxas in Black with a tortoise guard. According to Shawn these were sold through Carlos' website.
And there are offcourse the White Rabbit and the Raven. Two SE One's that belong to Hans . He had them transformed into something completely different by the PTC :D

I remember the sunburst, Korina, and Abraxas. The rest are custom or refin? What’s PTC?

The back row in Iceman's pic are the relatively common ones. The front two are more rare special editions.

PTC = PRS Tech Center, which is PRS' in-house mod/repair shop. Hans has sent a few Ones to them for sweet mods. One of them was a Vintage Cherry that he had them install a narrow 408 pickup. I stole his idea and ran with a reckless amateur at home version.

RRCOnghh.jpg

Back