Goldmember

Man that was quick!!!!. I think you should change to the amber knobs like the third studio pick of the other guitar. goes well with the foil color. Maybe go hybrid on the bridge and tuners too. that way you can go gold on the pickup ring screws. Maybe send it into PTC to change pickup lugs to gold.

ok, ok, i am drooling now!!!!!

Awesome guitar! Love the 57/08, narrowfield, studio pup combo...I may go on a hunt for one, too! The maple neck with that combo will be spectacular! Congrats!

Hans, greetings from another Delaware native! Seaford is about 100km from where I'm at - I've heard of their store but never visited. Congrats on that insanely beautiful foil finish.

That's something you don't see everyday!! Way cool finish. Not microwave safe!

Killer!!!!!
Hans your backyard looks like a scene from The Sound Of Music.

It certainly has it's moments, bud.

Germany_zps0jap2rw7.jpg

Congrats, looks killer. I bet you can play a "Schlager"or two on this beauty :cool:

Yes!!!! Congrats everyone for finding out about the hidden gem Seaford music. I grew up working for Dave and he to this day is like a second father to me. His eye for picking out guitars is second to none and he even helped me spec out my artist private stock. This gold foil was a absolutely astonishing guitar and that neck is incredible, but wait because there is soooo much more in stock. I recommend keeping a eye on his inventory because it changes fairly often.

Yeah, Dave was a good dude across the board. The guitar showed up with a new set of strings installed, another set in the case, a cleaning rag, and a PS calendar.

When are you and the boys touring Europe again? Will you be with O Rappa in London or Amsterdam?

Back