Gear room (my office) before and after...

RedGuitars

Thread killer
I don't have as much gear as some of the guys around here... I just have one amp out (little Fender Princeton in the closet if needed), my guitars hang on the wall. Five hooks. If I put my acoustic back on the floor in it's stand I can free one up... ;);)

A little Yamaha Passport PA. A tiny, portable Roland Cube Lite, a power conditioner in a 2u case, and a homemade made amp cart.

Side note - my wife hates wires...

So this is what it looked like (p.s. that's Stoney LaBlue diggin' on some Live Tom Petty):

GearRoomBeforeV2.jpg

$49 TV stand from Ikea (first trip ever to Ikea, but that's a whole other thread...) and this is what it looks like now:

GearRoomOct2013V2.jpg

Partially prompted by cleanup, but also by desire to get the amp up a little higher.

Plus - if I put the PA speakers back on the ground, I bet a Mark V would fit up there too. ;);)

Nice setup....I dig the matching equipment. Whether is on purpose or not, it looks awesome!!! I bet the wife is happier :top:

Looks great! Does the TV stand vibrate/resonate when you use the guitar amp?

I'll have to let you know if I hear that. I just got it put together and everything in place last night. Planning on running the 57/08 through some paces tonight to see if I want to move the acoustic to free up a hanger for another one... :flute:

The Strats are where they are because the furry hanger covers help hold them in place more securely, but I'm wondering if I need to move one so the red guitars are centered, and the non-reds are on the outside... not that I know anything about feng shui...

Looks great mike! I love your cat - I still remember the photo you posted years ago of your red standard you were selling with he/she in it! hahaha

Back