Gear room (my office) before and after...

Easy solution for the resonating, vibrations, etc...cut a yoga mat to fit under the amp and double or even triple it up, and this will stop most of the vibrations and if you cut it close, is almost undetectable. Also helps save tubes if you play loud , stops some vibration to them as well. I have tried a few things with my bass rig and the best thing so far has been a restaurant style rubber floor mat...the ones with the holes absorbs some shock when placed between my rack head and cabs below...anybody else have ideas...always willing to learn new tricks.

Easy solution for the resonating, vibrations, etc...cut a yoga mat to fit under the amp and double or even triple it up, and this will stop most of the vibrations and if you cut it close, is almost undetectable. Also helps save tubes if you play loud , stops some vibration to them as well. I have tried a few things with my bass rig and the best thing so far has been a restaurant style rubber floor mat...the ones with the holes absorbs some shock when placed between my rack head and cabs below...anybody else have ideas...always willing to learn new tricks.

Thanks! I have a gym mat in the garage that sat under a weight bench... I'm sure I could cut a piece to size, or one to fit the back half of the top.

Different cat - that was Star checking out my burgundy holoflake... :)

HoloF5.jpg

That guitar is slamming good! I love holo flakes. Star is ultra boss too! This thread needs more cats!

Looks good! I'm in the process of cleaning out our extra bedroom which is stuffed with all my previous life boxes... it will be where I hang all my goodies soon. The Ikea catalog comes in handy for some great ideas for the room as well! Hope to do my own room thread sometime soon.

None of these pics do either PRS justice. Both have much nicer tops than represented in any of these pics. The Siggy Ltd has a mojo that is hard to describe... I've been playing the Cu22 the last couple of days. All I can say is neither is for sale. :)

Back