ozGEwDD.jpg

0Y2E6Gh.jpg

HT9qpDL.jpg

6TVPX5s.jpg

lAnyZzO.jpg

.....and the full back:
2kJBMYc.jpg

Thanks !

I saw this aqua violet one pop up recently, and many of the specs I had wanted for a long time, so here were are.

I'll post pictures shortly, the top may look good but the back and neck aren't bad either :)
My mind is blown by the finish/color. That sadly rarely happens anymore, the last time it did was couple years ago when I got a CU24 in Northern Lights finish.
I couldn't tell from the PSF thread and dealer pictures whether the top had that much chatoyance, so very happy it does.

Many would prefer that over the orange tiger PG but the PG is fantastic playing, sounding, and an infinitely wiser purchase and better value (or rather nearly 4x better value..). It's here to stay too, at least until I eventually get a MEV again.

Its absolutely beautiful.
Is that black limba? That certainly ticks an awful lot of boxes for me.
I hear you with the PG.
Again, superb choice on this as its quite a stunner!

It’s not easy for me to get impressed these days, and I am!

Its absolutely beautiful.
Is that black limba? That certainly ticks an awful lot of boxes for me.
I hear you with the PG.
Again, superb choice on this as its quite a stunner!
Yes, black limba and ziricote neck.

It’s not easy for me to get impressed these days, and I am!
Thanks ! I feel that way too, I honestly wasn't expecting to be that impressed by a guitar finish again but this one took me a bit by surprise.
The dealer pics, though very nice given how difficult this finish is to photograph, didn't do it justice and it was also hard to tell if it had a lot of chatoyance (it does).
The only 'problem' now is that I may truly no longer be impressed by a guitar top/color for quite some time...
Maybe seeing (not owning) a Paul's 85 in person would do it ? Those PG'85 look incredible from the videos/pictures of stores who already got theirs.

Maybe seeing (not owning) a Paul's 85 in person would do it ? Those PG'85 look incredible from the videos/pictures of stores who already got theirs.
Agree. But the Paul’s 85 seem quite slow in reaching the dealers. Haven’t seen very many at all!

Gorgeous quilt.
Overall...I think Aqua-Violet...esp in the glow version...is my favorite PS color.

Definitely one of the most stunning quilts I've ever seen in my life !!! The little video teaser you posted was just hypnotizing. I loved the pic of the beauty finally unboxed. Congratulations !!

Wow.

I got nothing else.

Can't talk, jaw is dislocated and on the floor.

Back