GAS got the better of me, again: Aqua Violet Glow Quilt/Ziricote PS CU24-08

After that one I may try to block access to all dealer sites and remove my Reverb watch lists... I really don't need more temptation at this point :D
The problem then is the PS Friday thread, I can't really unsubscribe from that one.

Last edited:
Box is secured, now the waiting game starts to let it acclimate.

Got to live dangerously, I'll take my chances:
Oeu4A3j.jpg

Here's a good hint at what's to come. Though I don't want to jinx it too much because it's not clear yet if I'll like the feel of the guitar (neck, balance mostly):
qgOk2dB.jpg

Last edited:
It'll be unboxed sooner than that. The temperature differential is only 15F or so.

Love it ;)
All kidding aside, I know its gotta be a good one!

Last edited:
Congrats doc.
That is one gorgeous aqua violet. The way it flips. Loving the velvety brown in the case too.
I think I like this one better than the orange tiger, but I'd be ecstatic with either.
Just Awesome!
Need to see more, more, more!

Last edited:
Congrats doc.
That is one gorgeous aqua violet. The way it flips.
I think I like this one better than the orange tiger, but I'd be ecstatic with either.
Just Awesome!

Thanks !

I saw this aqua violet one pop up recently, and many of the specs I had wanted for a long time, so here were are.

I'll post pictures shortly, the top may look good but the back and neck aren't bad either :)
My mind is blown by the finish/color. That sadly rarely happens anymore, the last time it did was couple years ago when I got a CU24 in Northern Lights finish.
I couldn't tell from the PSF thread and dealer pictures whether the top had that much chatoyance, so very happy it does.

Many would prefer that over the orange tiger PG but the PG is fantastic playing, sounding, and an infinitely wiser purchase and better value (or rather nearly 4x better value..). It's here to stay too, at least until I eventually get a MEV again.

Back