Forum Truss Rod Cover

Black Paisley Truss Rod Cover...

paisleybam.jpg
Also very cool!

The black paisley one is a great design...but, I think that "PRS text" should be reduced to allow the text to include "Forum"....that is what this is all about. Otherwise, it's just a nice classy TRC....but it would have no direct connection to our little community here. So...I would vote a "conditional yes" to this one, only if the text were changed to "PRS Forum".

I don't understand all the comments that indicate that it doesn't need to say "Forum" on it. Isn't that what prompted this whole project in the first place? And, without the word "forum" included...where is the exclusivity? Where is the implied allegiance to this place? Where is the concept that this TRC can't be obtained by anyone who is NOT a member of the forum.

You get my biases by now, I am sure! :flute:

Last edited:
That's gorgeous! Well done. For those who want the word forum on it, I imagine the 'PRS' could be replaced here, right? This design with the word f-hole forum at the bottom?

Goldtop Lloyd

Sorry Bennett. I was writing and you had already posted on the same idea. Didn't mean to copy you.

Lloyd

Sorry Bennett. I was writing and you had already posted on the same idea. Didn't mean to copy you.

Lloyd

Wish you had.....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. As it is....now I feel validated by a similar opinion from a much more highly valued forumite than I! ;)

I don't understand all the comments that indicate that it doesn't need to say "Forum" on it. Isn't that what prompted this whole project in the first place? And, without the word "forum" included...where is the exclusivity? Where is the implied allegiance to this place? Where is the concept that this TRC can't be obtained by anyone who is NOT a member of the forum.

You get my biases by now, I am sure! :flute:

Hypothetical:
Hot Female: "I like your guitar, what's that say on the top?" "What's forum mean?"
You: "Oh it's this online message board community where I gather together with my buddies on the computer and chat about PRS guitars and such."
<silence>

I mean, I'm proud to be a member here and all, but I really don't want to project that onto each and every person that sees my instrument.

Hypothetical:
Hot Female: "I like your guitar, what's that say on the top?" "What's forum mean?"
You: "Oh it's this online message board community where I gather together with my buddies on the computer and chat about PRS guitars and such."
<silence>

I mean, I'm proud to be a member here and all, but I really don't want to project that onto each and every person that sees my instrument.

If that is the case, there are an infinite number of custom TRC's that you would be able to purchase to your satisfaction. This is the PRS Forum, last I checked.

Wish you had.....imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. As it is....now I feel validated by a similar opinion from a much more highly valued forumite than I! ;)

Please! I appreciate the kind words, but YOU are the guy! I'm just 'that guy that posts all those videos from people we've never heard of'. Or 'that doofus that always puts his username on everything'.

Back to the subject, I can't get over all of these great ideas. Amazing, and all done (hopefully) just for the fun of it. I don't know of another forum where this would happen without turning into something ugly. Very cool. I'm so glad to be a part of this community.

Lloyd

Back