"Forum" TRC's -- Anyone have an update?

John Scrip

Warped frustrated old man
I sent a PM last week, but haven't heard anything. Anyone know anything on the status of those "Forum special" truss rod covers?

Looking forward to it in a major way... :wave:

I sent a PM last week, but haven't heard anything. Anyone know anything on the status of those "Forum special" truss rod covers?

Looking forward to it in a major way... :wave:

As far as I know, Shawn said he would get in touch with us when they were ready... I just looked at that thread yesterday myself. I'm waiting to upgrade my pretty ladies as well! We just have to keep droolin till we get them. :)

I'm eagerly awaiting an update as well. I was looking forward to my AP 408 having the standard appointment matching headstock veneer/truss rod cover, but it seems that's not the case. I was all ready to be up in arms over this, but the AP Price List says that the standard appointments are subject to change without notice. So, there's no point in being upset about it. But the "408" truss rod cover is just...meh. Really looking forward to swapping it out for the forum TRC!

I have 40.00 put aside for two at the Experience...hopefully they'll be ready...but if not , I know they will take care of us....less than three weeks to the Experience!!! Wehaaaa

They're in! I just called Shawn to claim and pay for mine. See the "Forum Truss Rod Cover" thread he started. =K

Back