First PRS

spawnofthesith

I joined the party about a month ago. S2 Vela semi hollow in satin charcoal

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Loving the crap at it so far... to the point where I love it almost as much as my beloved les paul! It's crazy light and the unfinished satin neck feels awesome on the hands. Great neck shape too. I purchased used and initially was concerned about a couple things... but fortunately they were easy fixes. pickup selector needed some deoxit and the previous owner had the strings like wound around up in the locking tuners which was causing some tuning stability issues. This thing is a dream after taking care of those two things. Brought it to it's first gig with me last week and it did great. The pickups in here are awesome. So versatile. I'm surprised how brutal the bridge pickup can get

Totally sold on PRS now!

Thanks all!!
Cool! Looks nice. I never noticed the bridge design of those. Interesting.

That was one of the draws for me. Really cool well designed/innovative future tele sort of thing going.

Beautiful-- congrats!!

That's quite the well-rounded collection you have there ;)

Thank you sir! I think I have most of my basses covered :D

I joined the party about a month ago. S2 Vela semi hollow in satin charcoal

unnamed-1.jpg

unnamed-2.jpg

unnamed-3.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Loving the crap at it so far... to the point where I love it almost as much as my beloved les paul! It's crazy light and the unfinished satin neck feels awesome on the hands. Great neck shape too. I purchased used and initially was concerned about a couple things... but fortunately they were easy fixes. pickup selector needed some deoxit and the previous owner had the strings like wound around up in the locking tuners which was causing some tuning stability issues. This thing is a dream after taking care of those two things. Brought it to it's first gig with me last week and it did great. The pickups in here are awesome. So versatile. I'm surprised how brutal the bridge pickup can get

Totally sold on PRS now!
Nice

Back