Finally Arrived! Last NGD of 2023!

Max Headroom

Your Mom rang, can she have her panties back!
2014 Private Stock Singlecut.
Absolutely pristine condition, I cant find a mark on it, seller undersold this one imho.
The Paisley case is also unmarked inside and outside so double score, missing the case candy apart from the truss rod key but I can live with that, going to message Beth to get the exact factory spec for it anyway.
Hard to see in the photos but the neck fretboard binding is the best I have ever seen, its truly classy.
Well enough talk, here's the dirty....

Congrats, very nice! I nearly bought one of these when they first came out. I think they have a Madagascar RW board and a Dark Peruvian Mahogany neck. I have that combo on a DC594 and it’s a magic combo!
According to the seller it has a Cocobolo board which is a little unusual if so.
But I will wait for the official reply from Beth as we all know what "assume" can end up as!...lol

According to the seller it has a Cocobolo board which is a little unusual if so.
But I will wait for the official reply from Beth as we all know what "assume" can end up as!...lol
Looks great either way. I had Cocobolo boards on a couple of PS guitars and they were great, though mine were a bit darker red.

Back