Single Cut HB II -NGD

HoovHead

NGD --> 2011 Single Cut Hollowbody II <--NGD

First, I have ALWAYS wanted an antique white PRS. Lately, I also have GAS for a hollowbody. The local GC brought this sweet instrument in on trade. On Saturday morning, I woke up early and performed my daily used PRS search from the GC APP (at 5:00 am). When this baby popped up--I jumped right out of bed and immediately snatched it up. Previously, I have made an impulse purchase like this just to be disappointed when you actually see the instrument--played to death or abused. The condition was listed as good (WARNING WARNING!).

Later when I arrived to pick it up I was pleasantly surprised at the condition. Other than a couple of small paint chips missing near the rear strap pin, the condition is excellent. Only slight fret wear from open chords. I cleaned it up, put on a fresh set of NY-XL 10s, and tweaked the intonation.

Here's the specs:
  • Maple Top
  • Mahogany Neck (Pattern)
  • Rosewood Fretboard
  • 2011 Birds
  • Treble: 57/08
  • Bass 57/08
  • Piezo Adjustable Bridge
  • Phase III Tuners
  • All case candy including hang tag!!
I have been playing it through an AxeFx III using a variety of amp models. It ready bounces on the fender models (Twin, Deluxe Tweed, etc). It covers a big, round, warm vintage tone range that I have been wanting. I played for a couple of hours tonight with Albert King-Born Under a Bad Sign and some Tragically Hip-Road Apples.

Check that one off the list. :)

IMG_3833.png

IMG_3832.png

IMG_3830.png

IMG_3829.png

IMG_3827.png

Congrats!

Man, the white body with those white pickup rings....it just doesn't get much classier than that.

Absolutely beatiful! Enjoy it!

LOVE those white Hollowbody II guitars... dying for a 594 version myself. Congrats to you, that’s a beauty!

Back