Featuring my 513. the cover of an Indian rock classic

Utkarsh

Ministry of guitar
This week, my 'new to me' 513 Private stock features in a cover of a song that meant a lot to me.

It was in an anti-smoking ad I saw when I was 5 years old which deeply affected me and I never smoked as a result. However the original ad was lost for almost 30 years, till it recently appeared on Youtube.

Most of you won't know the song but I think you can appreciate the wonderful tone the combination of the 513's clear humbuckers, Helix and the Strifecta (timeline, bigsky, mobius) gives.

Great playing and a great guitar! It's cool that you learned a song from your past.

Just learning to play, there was a song I thought I'd never be able to play. It was just so amazing. Many years later I remembered how cool I thought the song was so I gave it some practice time. Come to find out, it wasn't all that hard. Boston's "More than a feeling." It was such a rush when I finally got both guitar parts.

Oh, and it's great that you never smoked. That makes two of us. I've never smoked either! :)

Oops..Spoiler alert!!
Ok, finally had a chance to watch the rest. Dang. What am I going to do with this carton of Camel Filterless (now I know why the guy at the store called them "coffin nails") and pack of Bic lighters?

Well done on the video! I think it's your best playing yet!

Back