Favorite?

Folding is overrated.

We cleaned our coat closet and decided that we really loved how neat it looked without our coats in it. Only problem is we absolutely hate our bedroom floor with coats on it so.... we might just burn the house down and start over.

Uuuummmmm.....as if it were a question for me....since, well, this is the only PRS guitar I currently own.

eh7dwhjlefauvzuijqiu.jpg

You’ve only been here a month or so, you won’t make it a year before you have two.

I love my 58 stripper for its sound, understated elegance, and simplicity.
Ya just can’t have favorite children I know, but do you have a “special” relationship with any of your PRS guitars?

EA35B55E-3790-41CE-B54A-BCC731293DDB.jpeg

Gorgeous!

I probably play my Core 594 more than my PS models, but mainly because it’s a bit lighter weight, and I’m becoming that old dude who doesn’t like to lift heavy things.

JaMBBaF.jpg

We cleaned our coat closet and decided that we really loved how neat it looked without our coats in it. Only problem is we absolutely hate our bedroom floor with coats on it so.... we might just burn the house down and start over.

You’ve only been here a month or so, you won’t make it a year before you have two.
It isn't the only one I have EVER owned....but I have only owned one at a time up to this point since around the year 2000. I do feel the need for a second one. One that someone has played the s**t out of so I don't feel the need to be so careful when playing it. Maybe something NOT limited run or special edition. Maybe not even a 10 top. But the same specs as far as wiring, pups and neck carve. I have been looking around, and as a tattoo artist, I am only a month and a half to two months out from some decent money coming in (tax return season begins!!!!!!!!). So we will see what happens at that point.

There are some BEAUTIFUL axes in this thread, and others.

Since the PRS bug returned lately, after a bit of a layoff, I’ve been cruising Sweetwater, and Google images.

Also trading guitars in six at a time for more PRSes!

I got it figured out: who needs a Strat or Les Paul when you have a couple PRSi?
Kept my archtops, and a couple partsotele’s, but been thinning the herd a half-dozen at a time.
Who needs a 335 when you can cover that ground with a PRS?

Dear Abby,...

There are some BEAUTIFUL axes in this thread, and others.

Since the PRS bug returned lately, after a bit of a layoff, I’ve been cruising Sweetwater, and Google images.

Also trading guitars in six at a time for more PRSes!

I got it figured out: who needs a Strat or Les Paul when you have a couple PRSi?
Kept my archtops, and a couple partsotele’s, but been thinning the herd a half-dozen at a time.
Who needs a 335 when you can cover that ground with a PRS?

Dear Abby,...
I've been thinking the same thing. I have several guitars that I haven't touched in a year or more. If I sell them off, or trade them all at once, THAT becomes a PRS!!!

I've been thinking the same thing. I have several guitars that I haven't touched in a year or more. If I sell them off, or trade them all at once, THAT becomes a PRS!!!

Exactly what happened.
I’ve still got some guitars that I haven’t played in a while, but they’re not going anywhere, but redundant solidbodies needed to go.
I usually buy used (but good stuff). That goes for PRS too, but I DID treat myself to a brand new 2018 594 McCarty in blood orange, just to be self- indulgent for Christmas!
Otherwise, my Jazzmaster was just being a closet queen except for about once every couple/three years, etc etc...
Once I saw what was hiding in the closet that I had pretty well forgotten about, well now: traded them for used 408, vine, etc...

Back