Fab 5 (Paisley Content)

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I didn't realize there were so many variations of paisley until I snooped around Markie's case closet.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

So you flew to BF Egypt just as a decorating consultant? ;) Not that there's anything wrong with that.

NEED... MORE.... PAISLEY...

Cool, I've seen the second from the left on a Collection Acoustic case once and loved it.

Holy Cow!!! Thats a Great Photo, I thought all the Collection cases were the same!

I know Paul told us that first year that he bought all he could, which made me wonder what would happen when that initial stock ran out. Now we know...

I want one, but if it is a strap, I want the one with the really dark background...

Ok, let's play the 'Original Paisley Game' and guess which one matches Paul's coat from the first year of paisley.

I say it is the case on the far right.

Last edited:
Cool picture. I knew there were at least a couple of different patterns but had no idea there are so many.

Cool picture. I knew there were at least a couple of different patterns but had no idea there are so many.

I am obviously missing something... I thought there was infinite number of paisley patterns... much like fractals only you have to draw them by yourself...

Last edited:
Back