NGD: Custom 24-08 10 top

GraphicGoose

Ever since the 35th Anniversary Custom 24's were kicking around I wanted one with that configuration, but there weren't many around in Australia. So I was glad to see the Custom 24-08 got updated to the same configuration, so I kept an eye out for any that came into the country...and I didn't see one for a couple of years...until recently.

This gorgeous Fire Smokeburst 10 top popped up and I had to have it!

It's so light and resonant and awesome to play. Big fan!

QNqZJKg.jpg

CSFH5d8.jpg

rPuCyme.jpg

1CSgsKG.jpg

Interestingly, it appears to be the exact top that's on the PRS website for this colour:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL2N1c3RvbS0yNC0wOC0yMDIzLWZpcmUtc21va2VidXJzdC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjgyLCJwcm9ncmVzc2l2ZSI6dHJ1ZSwidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWl6ZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlfSwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxOTIwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjY2MywiZml0IjoiY292ZXIifSwic2hhcnBlbiI6dHJ1ZX19

Ever since the 35th Anniversary Custom 24's were kicking around I wanted one with that configuration, but there weren't many around in Australia. So I was glad to see the Custom 24-08 got updated to the same configuration, so I kept an eye out for any that came into the country...and I didn't see one for a couple of years...until recently.

This gorgeous Fire Smokeburst 10 top popped up and I had to have it!

It's so light and resonant and awesome to play. Big fan!

QNqZJKg.jpg

CSFH5d8.jpg

rPuCyme.jpg

1CSgsKG.jpg

Interestingly, it appears to be the exact top that's on the PRS website for this colour:

eyJidWNrZXQiOiJwcnNpbWFnZXMiLCJrZXkiOiJndWl0YXItaW1hZ2VzL2N1c3RvbS0yNC0wOC0yMDIzLWZpcmUtc21va2VidXJzdC5qcGciLCJlZGl0cyI6eyJqcGVnIjp7InF1YWxpdHkiOjgyLCJwcm9ncmVzc2l2ZSI6dHJ1ZSwidHJlbGxpc1F1YW50aXNhdGlvbiI6dHJ1ZSwib3ZlcnNob290RGVyaW5naW5nIjp0cnVlLCJvcHRpbWl6ZVNjYW5zIjp0cnVlfSwicmVzaXplIjp7IndpZHRoIjoxOTIwLCJoZWlnaHQiOjY2MywiZml0IjoiY292ZXIifSwic2hhcnBlbiI6dHJ1ZX19
AWESOME. What a beauty! No wonder they put it on the website.

That top really pops. I love it. Such a cool guitar. First month's with a new core are really fun; exploring the unique nuances, sounds and feedback that it gives you and all the surprises along the way. A special time indeed. Enjoy.

Back