Experience PRS 2012 Update

james

Administrator
Staff member
Experience PRS is just a couple weeks away, and we are working hard to put the final touches on the event everyone is anxiously waiting for. All registrants should keep an eye out for an email message from Bev Fowler which will include the event schedule, map and FAQ’s. This information will also be posted on the PRS website - www.prsguitars.com/experience. If you missed out on registration, you can still attend, and we’d love to have you! Admission at the door will be $50.00 per person (children under 12 are free). Complete event details will be emailed to registrants on September 4, but we’ve decided to give everyone a sneak peak at some of the artists who will be joining us this year.

We will kick this year’s event off on Thursday, September 13 with an exclusive Signature Club event featuring some good ‘ol blues and rock -n- roll. David Grissom and Mark Tremonti have been hard at work on their solo projects and are bringing their bands to Stevensville, MD just for you!

After a day of fun and informative clinics and product demonstrations, John McLaughlin and the 4th Dimension will headline Friday evening’s performance. McLaughlin’s musical influences carry over to many of the musical elite also declaring him to be “the best guitarist alive,” as Jeff Beck mused in 2010. His recent announcement of his latest album, Now Here This (Abstract Logix) is set for release on October 18, and we are excited to give you a taste of what this album has to offer. As John himself simply states, “Now Here This is the culmination of my life’s work till now.”

Mother’s Finest, featuring PRS bass player Jerry “Wyzard” Seay, will take you back to the 70’s and give you a taste of funk rock at Saturday night’s evening concert.

As always, the PRS Band will host various artists on stage as well, including Davy Knowles, Brent Mason, Emil Werstler, Bernie Marsden, Simon McBride, Neal Schon, Ricky Skaggs, and more.

We look forward to seeing you in September!

*Schedule Subject to change without notice.

*not thinking about this now. NOT thinking about this now*

Dammit! Now all I can think about is the EXPERIENCE!! My wife will be talking to me and ask, "were you listening to me?" No, I was thinking about the Experience. :eek:

As always, the PRS Band will host various artists on stage as well

The PRS Band is composed of the artists formerly known as Gary Grainger, Greg Grainger, and Mike Ault, or just simply, the hardest working rhythm section and second guitarist on the planet. :) These three musicians never cease to amaze me with their dedication to making all of the artists who they back sound good.

Too funny Shawn. Maybe they know these guys.

I am stoked that Grissom and his band will be there Thursday night. Woohoo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Too funny Shawn. Maybe they know these guys.

Anyone who has performed on a stage has experienced at least one "brain fart" moment. Experience can be a cruel mistress.

And now a view of what Experience is really like:

And let's not forget the hotel parties. Now where's that photo of Ian asleep on the bar? :)

This one, maybe...? :D

ian-ridge.jpg

The PRS Band is composed of the artists formerly known as Gary Grainger, Greg Grainger, and Mike Ault, or just simply, the hardest working rhythm section and second guitarist on the planet. :) These three musicians never cease to amaze me with their dedication to making all of the artists who they back sound good.

Those guys are the heroes of the Experience, year in and year out! The Graingers always look like they're having a great time.

Back