Ever Had This Happen?

When Les is in his basement I'm sure there are some lucid moments.

Only problem is, no one works after they've left the office, and most all of bureaucracy passes the buck when you need something.

Would you believe I spent 2-½ hours on the phone Friday being transferred from one department to another before realizing no one had a clue who was responsible for what was required? Finally dawned on me that office workers are programmed to transfer responsibility so they don't need to field the call.

Les, although he works for a living doing what he loves, only plays the fool when it's necessary. Other than that, Les is somewhat intelligent.

Can't say that for bureaucratic office workers who won't lift a finger to help someone who requests it.

And before you say, "aw, poor baby," I got yer "thanks for your help" right here.

Was not a good weekend. Heading back to the wine and cheese appetizers for now. Seems everyone is just playing the system, and nothing ever gets done. :oops:

And when it is not strange enough already.......He returned today, after dropping his son at school, with the first one (Huber Orca) and a fistful of cash to exchange for a Private Stock. (Sure, why not? That will be easy enough to resell). With expressions of interest in four more. God only knows about next week......

And I thought I was the one with "issues" on the buy side......

And when it is not strange enough already.......He returned today, after dropping his son at school, with the first one (Huber Orca) and a fistful of cash to exchange for a Private Stock. (Sure, why not? That will be easy enough to resell). With expressions of interest in four more. God only knows about next week......

And I thought I was the one with "issues" on the buy side......

Did bodia introduce himself?

You may fool these others, but not me...

Your wife told you to give up some guitars right?
You found somewhere to stash 'em didn't ya! ;):p

Back