Ever Had This Happen?

django49

So, Monday someone came over to buy a moderately expensive guitar. While here, he decided he wanted a second, that even more expensive. Came back Tuesday with cash to buy it. Decided he like TWO more (one an AP PRS HB II), so went out and got cash to pay for them too. This morning, he called and said he wanted a 5th. Yeah, sure, I guess.....

While here earlier, he decided he also likes two of my Private Stocks, so he got pictures to send to a friend. God only knows what will happen NEXT week!

It is not breaking my heart to be lightening up a bit more. But that almost has my head spinning!

Seems like you found the right buyer. That’s how I would want to sell, but I would try to hide some I didn’t want them to want.
Hasn’t happened though, perhaps because I have never given anyone a chance to buy the first one.
I’d take a year long pause on selling when he was finished though.

So, Monday someone came over to buy a moderately expensive guitar. While here, he decided he wanted a second, that even more expensive. Came back Tuesday with cash to buy it. Decided he like TWO more (one an AP PRS HB II), so went out and got cash to pay for them too. This morning, he called and said he wanted a 5th. Yeah, sure, I guess.....

While here earlier, he decided he also likes two of my Private Stocks, so he got pictures to send to a friend. God only knows what will happen NEXT week!

It is not breaking my heart to be lightening up a bit more. But that almost has my head spinning!
Don't lick the bills.

Something like this happened to me but no money was exchanged.

I came home one day, and the studio door had been pried open, and my 50+ guitars and 12 Fenders, and Boogies were ALL gone.

I woke up in a sweaty panic, only to realize it was a dream.

I still felt dirty and abused from that nightmare . :eek:

Something like this happened to me but no money was exchanged.

I came home one day, and the studio door had been pried open, and my 50+ guitars and 12 Fenders, and Boogies were ALL gone.

I woke up in a sweaty panic, only to realize it was a dream.

I still felt dirty and abused from that nightmare . :eek:

Talk about a nightmare

Back