Early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Eddie kim

just wanted to let everyone to have a merry Christmas and happy new year just inscase I do not have a chance to tell you guys and gals. Unfortunately, my surgery during the year has not gone according to plans and will have to go through at least 2 more rounds of major surgeries. I will have to have another craniotomy to remove the plate in my head and then have a canioplasty to replace a new plate. I think I’m going to be out of commission for another 4 to 6 months. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. I’m glad there is a place where I can come for comfort to talk about prs and to get mind of things. So Thanks from the bottom of my heart

Eddie

Eddie, so sorry to hear things haven't gone to plan. All the best to you, and yours. All the positive mojo I can muster is headed your way.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too Eddie! Sorry to hear about the latest turn of events.

I think you have such an epic and amazing strength and spirit and we’ll be praying for your continuing recovery!

Ok, new plan. They’ll get it fixed up right this time. Good luck Eddie!

Eddie, I'm afraid you're doing this wrong - it's guitars you want just one more of!

Hang in there, brother - you'll get this whipped!

Back at ya Eddie! I hope things take a major turn in the positive/healing direction for you soon my friend! Just remember to keep swinging with all you have, stay focused and no matter what...never give up even for a second! Everyday when you wake up just remember...your in it, to win it bro!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too, buddy!

Hoping for a healthy, speedy, and complete recovery so you can have a strong 2019.

Be well!!!

Stay strong, man. Hope everything goes better than planned, Happy and Merry everything!!

just wanted to let everyone to have a merry Christmas and happy new year just inscase I do not have a chance to tell you guys and gals. Unfortunately, my surgery during the year has not gone according to plans and will have to go through at least 2 more rounds of major surgeries. I will have to have another craniotomy to remove the plate in my head and then have a canioplasty to replace a new plate. I think I’m going to be out of commission for another 4 to 6 months. I just wanted to thank everyone for their support and prayers. I’m glad there is a place where I can come for comfort to talk about prs and to get mind of things. So Thanks from the bottom of my heart

Eddie

Prayers up, brother! Prayers for healing and restoration, man!!!

My wife got a plate in the head this year. Removed a tumor and covered the hole with titanium. I've seen a small part of what you are going through. Best wishes for a tough time Eddie.

My wife got a plate in the head this year. Removed a tumor and covered the hole with titanium. I've seen a small part of what you are going through. Best wishes for a tough time Eddie.
They still use titanium? Mine was and is going to be the 3D printed part. It the stupid cfl leak. I hope your wife is doing well.

Happy holidays Eddie! Stay strong and my thoughts are with you. Hoping for a better new year for ya.

Back