Dustie Waring Limited CE 24 "Floyd"

Whoa. I love everything about that guitar except the Floyd and I might be willing to make an exception.
Love the maple board.

Hmm, interesting! The Floyd is possibly a drawback for me - I do love the normal PRS trem - but it is a moot point right now, having just spent a bunch of money I didn't have on a family-oriented activity.

Ah well, I can enjoy vicariously!

Put one on hold. I just wonder if the floyd is “real” i.e. original or one of those pro/1000 series floyds

I remember just a few weeks ago when I decided I was going to try to not buy any new guitars this year... With Between the buried and me being one of my favorite bands I basically have to buy this. PRS really knows it's way to my wallet.

Sweetwater told me they're not supposed to get any until May. I guess they're just starting production of them now then?

Wow, that is a Looker for sure....
What a great addition to the CE Line, here’s to hoping that these Maple necks will start turning up on the “regular” CE’s as an option. I just think a maple board with ANY style birds look AMAZING. I have a 25th SAS, and it’s by far my favorite PRS. Fingers crossed this is a trend that will continue, but it’s ultimately up to the market demand...I guess I’m in the minority since there are VERY few Maple neck/board PRS current production models (yes I know all of the current & previous models...& Artist/Private Stock) but let’s be serious for a second, not everyone can afford these amazing guitars...

Sweetwater told me they're not supposed to get any until May. I guess they're just starting production of them now then?
They probably started production a couple months back to get the models shown in the video and website, and a few dozen other made, knowing they would sell at least that many.

They probably have some in production right now.

Now they will wait for orders to flow in before deciding how much to open the pipeline (because that impacts production of other models, of course).

The ones already made might be designated and already shipped or shipping to certain key retailers, so keep an eye out if you want one "today".

Back