Do you recommend Satin finish 594's for a smoother feel?

Please educate a newb, what is the PTC?
PRS tech center, where all PRSi to go become new again, and most of time even becoming better.
Go to their website, you can read up on what they can do for you.

Dude that makeover is insane! Gorgeous. Was it super pricey?

My buddy has PRS from the early nineties that he recently sent in, it was all wonky, when it got back it was really something. Paul himself even called him to talk about what he wanted to do to the guitar and made some suggestions that ended up being great choices, and it didn't result in more or less money for PRS, just a better experience for my buddy. Their whole operation is really something.

Dude that makeover is insane! Gorgeous. Was it super pricey?

Thanks man! Let's put it this way, I could have picked up a great used Cu22 for what it cost. But, to me, it was definitely worth it. Better than any used Cu22 I Would have found. And, now it's a lifetime keeper.

Thanks man! Let's put it this way, I could have picked up a great used Cu22 for what it cost. But, to me, it was definitely worth it. Better than any used Cu22 I Would have found. And, now it's a lifetime keeper.
That's such a great thing, to be able to restore the guitar and have PRS themselves do the work - worth it, imo.

I have a 07 satin singlecut that has the BEST neck I have ever played. I just picked up a 2012 swamp ash special nf with the satin on the back of the maple neck. feels great also. I have come to PREFER a satin neck.

Last edited:
Back