Do any of you guys have multiples of the same guitar?

This guitar is just perfect...everything about it.
I missed a chance to pick up one used (barely) and it haunts me...
Congrats, enjoy her for a long long time!!!
Thank you! My particular tops are honestly so-so by PS standards but you are so right about the design of this run, it’s perfect! So much so one specimen is a permanent exhibit at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Just check out the cover girl in this run (wish it were mine!):
collection_electric_2014a.jpg

Willcutt and Lark still have new specimens from this run, but the tops may or may not appeal.....

I have 4 Strats: 3 Fender/Warmoth, one PRS Silver Sky :p

Aside from those: 1 CU24-08, 1 Semi-hollow 594. The way things are going though I'll end up with another 594 and CU24 next year

Last edited:
Three 513s. Two braz rosewoods (2005, 2006) and one regular (i.e. mahogany neck but rosewood fretboard) from 2008. Had a 2017 which may have been one of the last 513s but my bandmate convinced me to sell to him as he claimed I had cornered all the 513s in our part of the world
Uey8bC6XrnAtCrJTA[IMG]

I have multiple Strats, Les Pauls and Teles also. But all are individuals in terms of character and very few have the same pickups.

In my PRSi there is some overlap - the DGT is not too unlike the 20th Anni CU22 yet they have very different personalities. Also have two McCartys but one is korina/Brazilian while the other is all mahog; they have different pickups & entirely different voices even though both have a somewhat similar feel.

I actually put "1985" reissue humbuckers in a '95 CE to bring its tone closer to the T&Bs in my beloved '87, so I could use the CE for gigs instead. After more than thirty years together I didn't want to put my favorite at risk anymore.

Back