Do any of you guys have multiples of the same guitar?

Like 11 top I love Braz necks and Modern Eagle 1's so I ended up w 5 of 'em. My main one is totally personalized, glossed, neck reworked to wide thin and scalloped, 5909's, and braz switch. I like to have a trem and stoptail and single cut for choices to play so these varieties are all included in my ME1's. I have a couple PS 594's since I wanted one w trem and one without. I did have duplicate dragons but one flew off. Still have the other though. Oh, forgot I have a couple of cu 24's but for some reason don't get much play anymore. One Alex and Geddy signed for me in the dressing room and it stays on display. I like this thread, it made me reminisce.

I'm really partial to the SC FBJ. I had 2 and WA Paul caught me in a week moment. o_O
It is an awesome guitar! The sound I had been looking for in my head for years. I loved it so much, I did not one, but two custom builds based on it!

Do you want it back? :)

Nope, not a one. Some are similar shaped (PRS’ legal department couldn’t have worded it better) to the LP stuff (two of them are LPs) but even those are so different, they don’t compare. There’s so much diversity out there, why not keep it interesting?

Like? No. Not at all. :)

49025937237_0d62063140_m.jpg

Back