DC22

My baby!
But something has bothered me for a long time........
What does "DC" stand for????
HPIM7334_zps674bac93.jpg~original

You took your guitar to Caesar's Palace?

Still want one.
You & I might need to arm-wrestle over it, if one surfaces from that initial run of 25.

BTW, can we all agree that the DC-22 is somewhat of a “poor-man’s” Paul’s Dirty 100 guitar? 24.5-inch scale, moons (on the first run), stoptail bridge, and covered 59/09 pickups... It’s all kind of there. Only problem with my theory is that they’re both hard to come by. (But when they do, the Dirty 100 still command far higher prices.)

You & I might need to arm-wrestle over it, if one surfaces from that initial run of 25.

BTW, can we all agree that the DC-22 is somewhat of a “poor-man’s” Paul’s Dirty 100 guitar? 24.5-inch scale, moons (on the first run), stoptail bridge, and covered 59/09 pickups... It’s all kind of there. Only problem with my theory is that they’re both hard to come by. (But when they do, the Dirty 100 still command far higher prices.)

I passed on one from that initial run about 2 months ago. It had a case but no case candy or pauls letter and I'm a stickler for that stuff. It was #24 of the 25.
One from the 2nd run was just on the verb in fire red. I watched it drop in price and made an offer, they countered and before I could counter back someone grabbed it for the asking price.
Hope another one comes along.

I guess the 3 of us will need to arm wrestle. ;)

New member here, and new owner of a DC22 from the first run, #23/25. I see this particular guitar has changed hands a few times in recent years and has popped up in this forum and thread before. Not sure why the previous owners parted ways with it, but it’s a big win for me. It’s the first PRS I’ve owned but not the first I’ve played and everything about it is just perfect. Hope all the other owners out there are still enjoying theirs! Cheers, #23

New member here, and new owner of a DC22 from the first run, #23/25. I see this particular guitar has changed hands a few times in recent years and has popped up in this forum and thread before. Not sure why the previous owners parted ways with it, but it’s a big win for me. It’s the first PRS I’ve owned but not the first I’ve played and everything about it is just perfect. Hope all the other owners out there are still enjoying theirs! Cheers, #23
Ahhh! NOT Michael Jordan! :p:D

Back