Dark Side Of The Moon/Total Eclipse Of The Sun

I just meant the sun goes down every night. It's like an eclipse! Maybe the moon is flat. You only see one side of it. It seems unlikely you would see only 1 side of a rotating ball. More unlikely that it would be the same size as the sun in the sky. The moon surface is supposed to be like gravel. Gravel wouldn't reflect that much light as you see. The moon most likely is self lit like the sun, just not as powerful.
Wait wait ... I have to go to the first page of this thread and read everything to find more retard posts.

If I put a bright spotlight directly in your eyes, you may not be able to identify a basketball as I move it towards and in front of the spotlight, because of the intensity of the light. The basketball may only appear as a shadow. but I can still take that basketball and bounce it, or pull it over far enough to the side that you see the orange and recognize what it is. But with intense light behind it and it in proximity, it may only appear as a dark spot that's blocking the light from your field of vision.
OK, don't need to read through the whole thing.

Only way he'll believe you is if you throw that basketball to his face. Or maybe not ...

4wkdj3.jpg

OK, don't need to read through the whole thing.

Only way he'll believe you is if you throw that basketball to his face. Or maybe not ...
Well, to be more specific, I need him facing me, a bright light right behind me and then slowly throw the basketball at his face so he has time to absorb the impact of the unlighted object blocking the light from the lighted object. And later or course, the impact of the ball hitting his nose.

Different people have different opinions... and it's entertaining...
I disagree.
IMO...
It's straight up ludicrous trolling.
The fake banter makes it even more cringe.
I'm glad you're entertained...
I thought members in their twighlight years would have better things to do.

Back