D@mn birds!

angry bird...

angry_birds_flying_animation_by_raineli-d3g3yx7.gif

angry bunny...

angry-rabbit.jpg

Last edited:
The other day I walked out while they were in process and they flew up into the tree and sat there taunting and tweeting away. Just about launched the broom in my hand into the tree:D My neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate me discharging firearms in their direction:)

Maybe put up some of those anti bird spikes like you see on storefront signs?

We had a problem like this several years ago where pigeons were building nests in a valley on our roof. There was a danger water would back up behind their nest and seep into the attic. We had a professional bird prevention dude remove the nest and put up a bunch of anti-bird stuff on the roof, including caging off that valley on the roof and putting down this sticky goo the birds don't like on their feet. So, there are some other ideas.

Also, BB guns are cheap and readily available.
Not sure I have room for spikes but maybe I can do some custom work with wire coat hangers.

The other day I walked out while they were in process and they flew up into the tree and sat there taunting and tweeting away. Just about launched the broom in my hand into the tree:D My neighbors probably wouldn't appreciate me discharging firearms in their direction:)

If you aim right, you can cut off the neighbors' complaints before they begin! :vroam:

I had birds nest in my drier vent every year. It was a huge hassle trying to get the nest out of the vent while standing 20 feet in the air.

You should have used a ladder - much easier than hovering.

Back