Cardboard Cutouts

]-[@n$0Ma☩!©

Zombie Zero, DFZ
I think it would be fun to have a life-sized cardboard cut out of some of my favourite guitars. I could hang them on guitar hangers, in guitar stands, or play some sweet air-guitar before smashing it on the stage to a throng of screaming groupies.

Edit: Not sure which of the two high-res photo files is corrupted since I can see then both displayed with no problem. Maybe the resolution is too high and neither will display on the forum? Please let me know which link works for you (if any):

Link 1: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-QCRXxmK/0/c3c661f6/O/i-QCRXxmK.jpg

Link 2: https://photos.smugmug.com/photos/i-QtZRLDB/0/d2003b2f/O/i-QtZRLDB.jpg

Last edited:
I did an approximation to that when I built my library. One wall was a bay that I thought would be a good place to hang some guitars. I printed life sized photos (Z3100 printer with a 2’ by 150’ roll) of the guitars I had in mind so I could try placement before committing to hanger placement.

Just glue them to a fridge box and I would have had cardboard guitars.

I think it would be fun to have a life-sized cardboard cut out of some of my favourite guitars. I could hang them on guitar hangers, in guitar stands, or play some sweet air-guitar before smashing it on the stage to a throng of screaming groupies.

i-7BN3FDv.jpg
But are the screaming groupies cardboard also?

i-7BN3FDv.jpg
Looks like SmugMug is having some issues.

SmugMug seems to be up again, but still can't see this one image. no site error, just a basically empty web page response from the service.

Well it would be cheaper. That's for sure. I could finally get that [*insert unobtainable model here*].

Not much use when you need to play though...

Last edited:
Play time means something different to children (and those of us who still behave like one).

Nothing wrong with SmugMug. My file is corrupt. I’ll try to get it fixed.

Please take a look at the two links I added and let me know if either works.
Both links work, for me.

Back