Broke down ... ordered a DGT Core

And the reality for me is that there is a difference between Core guitars and their shadows ...

Not just PRS ... after 55 years playing and owning wood, steel and bone ... it is obvious that
a guitar can be a reflection of that which elevates our sense of reality, perception and honors
the dance that music conveys ... or it is a sad imitation of that reality.

In the Chronicles of Narnia ... certain passages will transport you out of the mediocrity of the present
into a dance that lifts you out of your chair and you find yourself transported to a place without
limitations or regrets.

That to me is the essence of a guitar of substance ... it has a wholeness that reflects the reality
of the past, present and future.

The line between good and best is narrow but if you can weather the expense ... there is a reward.

And the last 5 - 10% improvement is a major investment. For most may not be worth the cost.

I was hoping for many years for an SE DGT, as I simply couldn't spend $4K (or more) on the core model. But then I came into a little inheritance money, so I could, and I bought the DGT in my profile. It's the only guitar I've ever bought that was PERFECT out of the box. Even the strings gauge (11). Altho I didn't like the PRS branded strings, and they last long (actually broke one), I was amazed at how totally perfect it was, first time out of the case.

Back