BRIAN'S GUITARS EXPERIENCE 2013 THREAD!

It was great to meet you finally, Brian. Andy Baerg introduced us, and it was a pleasure. LOVE that Northern Lights PS sample.... WOW!!

Take care man; let's keep in touch.

Absolutely, it was a pleasure! Im happy to keep in touch, see you next time!

Let me tell you these guys were a pleasure to deal with! I am the lucky owner of the 'Faded Green Jean Burst' P22 at the beginning of the thread. Amazing instrument! Wife said the Standard 24 20th anniversary has to go to help pay for it...so if anyone is interested by all means message me! :)

Wouldn't hesitate a second to do business again. Thanks!!!

Let me tell you these guys were a pleasure to deal with! I am the lucky owner of the 'Faded Green Jean Burst' P22 at the beginning of the thread. Amazing instrument! Wife said the Standard 24 20th anniversary has to go to help pay for it...so if anyone is interested by all means message me! :)

Wouldn't hesitate a second to do business again. Thanks!!!

Thanks my friend! Thats a beautiful guitar you've got yourself there. We were happy to see you take it home, enjoy for many years!

Damn, Brian - can't believe I forgot about this until now, but I don't think I ever got your guy's name (the guy who wrote up my order), but please pass on my thanks to him as well. Wish I was closer for the anniversary celebration.

Lime P22, what a looker!
IMG_0006_zpsf8a6f29b.jpg

Wow that's one of my favorites from the show, dig that NEON GREEN!!!! :congrats:

Thanks so much Brian for all of your support for the Forum. You and your crew went above and beyond.

You had so many great guitars on your table it might have saved me some money. :laugh: There was no way I could pick one as my absolute favorite. Still drooling over a couple on your website.

Thanks so much Brian for all of your support for the Forum. You and your crew went above and beyond.

You had so many great guitars on your table it might have saved me some money. :laugh: There was no way I could pick one as my absolute favorite. Still drooling over a couple on your website.

Not a problem Rob! We are happy to be here and happy to be a part! Looking forward to seeing you folks next year.

Back