Bloody New Guitar

RowdyGrunt

Serial Six String Abuser
I was split on getting a Tremonit 10 top, or a 594. Well, I managed to play one of each and came home with a Blood Orange SC 594. I LOVE the weight, and the tone. I went ahead and had it put on a Plek machine, and I cannot even begin to describe how much of a difference that makes. I think the best analogy is to say that weakest point in my playing is via bar chords. Now they're effortless. Seriously, a marked difference between before being Plek'd and after.

At any rate, I had 10's put on; this things sounds monsterous through every amp that I have. My 5150 lunchbox, MT15, 6505.

20180825_121332.jpg

of course, I'm going to say that the pics do not do the blood orange justice; but that is the truth.

When I saw this, sitting next to the whale blue Tremonti, I was well on the way to calling it for this one on the finish alone.

of course, I'm going to say that the pics do not do the blood orange justice; but that is the truth.

When I saw this, sitting next to the whale blue Tremonti, I was well on the way to calling it for this one on the finish alone.

No pics. I had the same problem.

If you haven’t already, upload them onto a third party hosting site and bring the sharing code into the body of your text.

Please and thank-you!

Great color! Looks awesome on that top. Congrats...enjoy.

Back