Because 2 One's are better than 1

Keep adjusting your guitar buying frequency like you adjust the volume on your guitar...logarithmically. You could have One for every pickup format type available. And thru that mini 5150 III, it’s guaranteed to satisfy. :cool:

Jason, that SE one looks familiar. Was it shipped from Washngton DC? The last time I said "nice pair" the horizontal mambo was involved.

You've got a good taste in guitars, but your journey has just begon. There are more colors out there .....:eek::eek:

I've checked your calculations and determined you are correct; he needs two more guitars.

This darn "new math" is just more than my abacus using brain can handle. Does explain why I always have such a hard time matching the amount of shoes in my wifes closet with the amount she says she has.... must be the new math. :rolleyes:

Regardless of that, I do like your amps and would like to play them! I've been very interested in the 5150 amps since getting an Atomic AmpliFire because the 5150 in that sounds great!

And, dude you need a Wolfgang or Axis to go with that. I just had my Wolfie out last night for a while.

Well, it looks like I'll be nabbing one of these on a trade here shortly. Never played one so this should be interesting.

Back