Which one's better

I can't get my head around liking Black Sabbath under any circumstances I mean, just no. Really.
Try Harder! ;)

Remove Head From Butt And Then You May Be Able To Get Your Head Around Liking Sabbath. ;)

(Les Knows I Love Him And My Smart A$$ed Comment Above Is Me Simply Giving Him A Hard Time And No Harm In Any Way Is Meant Towards Him, Especially Since He Bought The DGT I Wanted.) ;) I Love You My Little Knucklehead Buddy. ;)

It’s Birmingham (UK, not Alabama) heavy metal. With Ozzy at the helm, what’s to understand?
Simple. If you want very good UK heavy stuff from the era Black Sabbath got started, there's Zeppelin, who were great musicians and solid songwriters.

Black Sabbath is a ridiculously Iow-brow band in comparison.

Try Harder! ;)

Remove Head From Butt And Then You May Be Able To Get Your Head Around Liking Sabbath. ;)

(Les Knows I Love Him And My Smart A$$ed Comment Above Is Me Simply Giving Him A Hard Time And No Harm In Any Way Is Meant Towards Him, Especially Since He Bought The DGT I Wanted.) ;) I Love You My Little Knucklehead Buddy. ;)
Dude, I love you and think you're awesome, but I really hate Black Sabbath. It's a band for middle school kids.

Hey, Jack has plenty of DGTs if you want mine - I'll just get a different one.

"You're kidding about the DGT, right?"

"Yeah. I'm kidding."

297.png

Dude, I love you and think you're awesome, but I really hate Black Sabbath. It's a band for middle school kids.

"Yeah. I'm kidding."
When You Say It Like That It Loses Its Charm...

Simple. If you want very good UK heavy stuff from the era Black Sabbath got started, there's Zeppelin, who were great musicians and solid songwriters.

Black Sabbath is a ridiculously Iow-brow band in comparison.

"Yeah. I'm kidding."
Damn… I’m openly vocal about my distaste for dogs and The Beatles, but even I wouldn’t risk the public ridicule for saying such an outlandish thing.

Bravo.

We need an “Old man yells at cloud that looks like Ozzy” meme.

Free Speech is a great concept for old people.

Being old automatically devalues your opinion, and disqualifies your pronouncements from mattering to anyone. So old people feel free to say whatever's on their mind without a filter, and no one really stays mad for very long.

They just say, "Tut tut, he's yelling at clouds again."

You will experience this before long. It's the only thing that makes being old tolerable.

Last edited:
Being old automatically devalues your opinion, and disqualifies your pronouncements from mattering to anyone. So old people feel free to say whatever's on their mind without a filter,
Les, I don't think it necessarily devalues your opinions, nor disqualifies your pronouncements... but completely agree with the last part. Old people tend to lose their filter and then say whatever is on their mind, no matter who it might offend. Perhaps you are now in the sweet spot where, you get to lose the filter, but haven't yet lost all cognizant ability. Ride this wave while you can, because the next phase (when you have no filter and start to lose the cognitive reasoning) is when you'll start getting a lot of "what the heck did he just say" looks! (Yes, even more than now. :D)

Les, I don't think it necessarily devalues your opinions, nor disqualifies your pronouncements...
Oh, you start to realize that does happen. It's why there's the term, 'aging out' of a profession. Doesn't mean they're less capable, or less wise, Or even that they have dementia.

It's just the way of the world.

And, while forum opinion dubbed me as such years ago, I'll show my lack of class now by saying that Black Sabbath was my first "favorite group" and I've loved them since I was 12 years old.
Of course! 12 years old is...guess what... middle school! Just like what I was saying a few posts back, it's a band for that middle school age group.

Why you still love that band, however, is beyond my ability to process. ;)

Last edited:
Back