Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Nah

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Isnt this a forum for guitars?

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Get lost nerd.

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
Skyrim has to be the game where I have invested the most hours playing and modding. At the end more modding than playing, for sure. Even if my favorite of this saga is its third chapter, Morrowind. But Skyrim is like that comfy couch where you feel at home and, eventually, you always get back to it.

By the way, last year I was literally obsessed with another little game that took a few pages from Skyrim called Elden Ring...patiently waiting for the expansion

Just picked Super Mario Bros back up. It's a very frustrating game ;)

Like others have said I just can't make the time to play any sort of long form video game any more, not that its unattractive.
The very next day, my birthday, my wife gifts me a NES Switch Zelda Edition. What a sweetie.

Fugg...it does not come with the game! Teeny letters on the box say this.

Got the game, and just like that I'm back in. I don't play often but when I do, it's for hours. Very immersive game.

Now perhaps I have to check out Skyrim.

The very next day, my birthday, my wife gifts me a NES Switch Zelda Edition. What a sweetie.

Fugg...it does not come with the game! Teeny letters on the box say this.

Got the game, and just like that I'm back in. I don't play often but when I do, it's for hours. Very immersive game.

Now perhaps I have to check out Skyrim.
You'll like Skyrim. Zelda BOTW took alot of inspiration from it. I recommend Skyrim SE, wait till it goes on sale if you use Steam. You can get it dirt cheap then. Play it in its vanilla form, and if you enjoy it then get ready for the modding community. Some are simple, just overhauling the look of the game. Some replace dragons with the state of Ohio (far scaier than any dragon). Some are pretty wild, like the latest Chat GPT stuff, where you can interact with an NPC using your own spoken dialogue and they will respond to you using AI generated speech. Its still in its infancy, but its the future of RPG's.

I love Skyrim and Fallout 4. Two of my favourite most re-played games of all time.

I'm very excited for Starfield. Buying an XBox just to play it.

Isnt this a forum for guitars? lol
I'm pleasantly surprised that anyone local is playing. The number of hours I spent in Skyrim is approaching the obscene mark, which is not discussed in polite society :D

I went through it again a couple years back during Covid.

It was the first time I played the DLCs and… it was a fun time waster. The only thing that bummed me out was not being able to marry the vampire chick.

But I loved all the “new” stuff the DLCs added since I originally played it on 360!

It’s funny, whenever I play Skyrim it’s more of a Military Industrial Complex simulator where in between running my arms dealing business I occasionally go out and kill a dragon or some s**t…

And with Fallout 4… it’s all about my water mogul business where I occasionally have to leave work to maybe go look for my missing son.

Back