Any new SE finishes in the near future ? Inside scoop maybe ?

DogPhishHead

I'm torn between the 245, Z. Myers or Tremonti Custom models. Kind of like to wait to see if some new finishes are coming down the pike. Anyone know ?

Some SE's change color options almost every year, especially the non-sig models. On the Tremonti and ZM, I would keep an eye peeled for online dealers that sometimes get special run finishes. Sweetwater and Brian's Guitard had some special run ZM's, and Music Store Live and a couple other places had sunburst quilt Tremontis.

Yeah, beyond the special runs that some dealers do, the next round of finishes will be announced near the end of the year when they announce the 2016 models - early- or mid-Nov, IIRC.

The ultimate finish available everywhere.

185819.jpg

Just limited editions I expect. UK and Europe got lim ed Bernie's. So have other models. Sure you guys in the US must get them too.

Andertons are having an SE blowout because new stuff's coming down the line. I got excited about new models / colours, etc. I think they're making room for the SE standards. New models I guess, but I was hoping for other stuff in the 30th year.

We'll see.

Just limited editions I expect. UK and Europe got lim ed Bernie's. So have other models. Sure you guys in the US must get them too.

Andertons are having an SE blowout because new stuff's coming down the line. I got excited about new models / colours, etc. I think they're making room for the SE standards. New models I guess, but I was hoping for other stuff in the 30th year.

We'll see.

Yeah... they got gold tops over there... we get nothing! Sweetwater had a run of spalted maple done a while back, might still be some of those floating around.

Back